- September 27, 2021 - September 30, 2021
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
You will receive a link to the training the day before.
Duration : 4 half days (14 hours) + 2h30 exam
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is an European Union regulation that constitutes the reference text for the protection of personal data. It introduces new rights for individuals and new obligations for all companies that must comply with them.
This first-level training is suitable for professionals who are considering certification as well as those who wish to deepen their theoretical knowledge of personal data protection in a European environment.
Ageris GROUP has been chosen by the International Association of Privacy Professionals(IAPP) as an official partner for its certification courses in France.
About IAPP: Established in 2000, IAPP is a non-profit, non-profit, non-political association whose mission is to support and improve the knowledge of data protection professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, with an office in Brussels for Europe, IAPP currently has more than 52,000 members in 110 countries around the world. It provides its members with data protection training, certifications, publications, research, monitoring, events and networking opportunities.
- Preparing for the CIPM IAPP certification exam
- Organizing data protection governance within your organization
- Implementing the requirements
- Measuring results and monitoring data protection
DPO, DPO of international companies, GDPR consultants.
Organization of the training
- This training is led by a CIPM certified trainer.
- The trainee will have access to their MyIAPP account prior to the training: access to the digital manual, sample questions and their exam registration voucher.
- The review must be planned and completed within one year in a presentation at a Pearson VUE test centre: 6,000 centres worldwide https://home.pearsonvue.com/
- You can pass the exam online as well!
- Each participant receives a summons giving all the necessary information on the material organization of the training 2 weeks before the start of his training.
The CIPM certification is comprised of six domains: Privacy Program Governance (I), Privacy Program Framework (II), Privacy Program Operational Life Cycle – Assessment (III), Privacy Program Operational Life Cycle – Protect (IV) Privacy Program Operational Life Cycle – Sustain (V), and Privacy Program Operational Life Cycle – Respond (VI).
Domain I provides a solid foundation for the governance of a privacy program and defines how the privacy program may be developed, measured and improved;
Domain II focuses on the management and operations of the privacy program governance model within the context of the organization’s privacy strategy;
Domain III details important components supporting the assessment or analysis of an organization’s privacy regime;
Domain IV outlines the protection of assets through the implementation of industry-leading privacy and security controls and technology;
Domain V details how the privacy program is sustained through communication, training and management actions; and
Domain VI provides information a solid foundation regarding the response to privacy incidents.
- Your registration leads to the establishment of a vocational training agreement upon request.
- Each participant receives a summons giving him all the necessary information on the material organization of his training 2 weeks before the start of his training.
- Training organization No. 4157 02486 57 of 16/05/2006
- DataDock No. 0034584