- November 22, 2021 - November 26, 2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
You will receive a link to the training the day before.
Course Content :
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to design an enterprise network. This course serves as a deep dive into enterprise network design and expands on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco® Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course also helps you prepare to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.0 (ENSLD 300-420), which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Design certifications.
Who Should Attend :
– Network design engineers
– Network engineers
– System administrators
Before taking this course, you should have earned CCNA® certification or be familiar with:
– Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
– Basic IP addressing and subnets
– Routing and switching fundamentals
– Basic wireless networking concepts and terminolog
This course is part of the following Certifications:
– Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise (CCNP)