MGSI - Your GDPR Compliance Partner
is a consulting firm established in Canada and Luxembourg that delivers data protection and information security services. MGSI supports organisations in complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). MGSI brings its legal, organisational and technological expertise through tailor-made audit, support and consultancy missions. MGSI is an authorised training provider in France and Luxembourg and offers a range of thematic training courses.
April 20, 2021
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
June 7, 2021
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
You will receive a link to the training the day before.
Since May 25th, 2018, the GDPR applies in the whole European Union, but also to foreign companies when it projects activities towards Europe. In this case, it is mandatory to understand the stakes and potential impacts of this regulation on your company.
The training will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of personal data protection
- Identify the main issues and impacts of this regulation on your activities
- Introduction to the main principles of personal data protection
- The legal framework of the GDPR
- The key concepts of data protection
- The different actors involved in data protection
- The challenges of the GDPR for your business
- Understand the impacts of the GDPR on your company
- Be able to identify the processing of personal data within your organisation
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the different actors
- Be aware of the general principles applicable to each processing of personal data
- Know the rights and obligations enshrined in the GDPR
Certificat of participation
It will be issued to you by MGSI Sarl, an accredited training organisation in Luxembourg.
Tel : +352 28 89 27 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org