MGSI - Your GDPR Compliance Partner
is a consulting firm established in Canada and Luxembourg that delivers data protection and information security services. MGSI supports organisations in complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). MGSI brings its legal, organisational and technological expertise through tailor-made audit, support and consultancy missions. MGSI is an authorised training provider in France and Luxembourg and offers a range of thematic training courses.
- April 21, 2021
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- June 8, 2021
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
You will receive a link to the training the day before.
By their position, Human Resources managers are required to process a large amount of personal data on a daily basis, most often of employees or candidates. They must therefore be particularly vigilant in ensuring that their practices comply with existing data protection rules in order to protect the privacy of their employees.
The training will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of data protection
- Identifying the issues and impacts of regulations on HR practices
- Bring their HR practices into compliance
- The main principles of data protection
- Understanding data protection
- The principles of the GDPR
- The obligations of the controller and the processor
- Impacts on your HR practices
- Information for employees and candidates
- Applications and recruitment reserves
- Special case: the criminal record
- Special case: background checks on social networks
- Personnel management
- Day-to-day management and payment of salaries
- Special case: medical data
- Special case: subcontracting
- Special case: BYOD
- Employee monitoring
- IT Monitoring
Certificate de participation
It will be issued to you by MGSI Sarl, an accredited training organisation in Luxembourg.
Tel : +352 28 89 27 00
Email : email@example.com