MGSI - Your GDPR Compliance Partner
is a consulting firm established in Canada and Luxembourg that delivers data protection and information security services. MGSI supports organisations in complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). MGSI brings its legal, organisational and technological expertise through tailor-made audit, support and consultancy missions. MGSI is an authorised training provider in France and Luxembourg and offers a range of thematic training courses.
- April 22, 2021
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- June 9, 2021
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
You will receive a link to the training the day before.
In a context where companies are developing increasingly sophisticated tools to learn more about their customers, websites represent a real showcase for companies. With data protection regulations, it therefore becomes imperative to comply with practices on websites.
The training will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of personal data protection
- Identify the issues and impacts of regulations on your privacy policies
- Bringing your websites into compliance
- Reminder of the main principles of data protection
- The data protection framework
- Data protection principles
- Data protection actors: their rights and obligations
- Impacts on your web compliance
- Inform the data subjects and ensure transparency
- Provide relevant information at the relevant location
- Ensure the management of requests to exercise the rights of data subjects
- Cookies: implementation, information, management etc.
- Online security
Certificate of participation
It will be issued to you by MGSI Sarl, an accredited training organisation in Luxembourg.
Tel : +352 28 89 27 00
Email : email@example.com