The course lasts about 1 hour in total: 45–50 minutes plus 10 minutes for the knowledge check.
Training at your own pace! Licence to access the e-learning module when you want and as many times as you want for 6 months.
1-hour Q&A group session to asnwer all your questions! Participate to a live session with other trainees where you can ask any questions and learn from others! Contact us to register.
Certificate of completion to prove your achievement. You can download it after taking the quiz. It will be available as well in your “My e-learning space.”
General Data Protection Regulation fundamentals e-learning course
The principal objectives of this online GDPR course include:
- Defining all key concepts relating to European data Protection
- Recognizing the key obligations for compliance, including the rights of data subjects and procedures for the notification of any data breaches
- Recognizing the principals involved for personal data protection
The following concepts will be defined:
- Legal framework in Europe
- Data Protection Timeline
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduction and key elements
- Scope of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Definition of personal data, including special categories of data and processing activities
- Stakeholders of the GDPR (controller, processor, data subjects, etc.)
- Principles of data protection
- Rights, obligations and duties of stakeholders